We see causes and people calling for us to take action both personally and corporately in the local communities that we serve and throughout the world. Each year we will take individual and corporate time off in order to work with the charities, initiatives and ministries that make a difference in this world we all share. We will focus these areas of impact.
We want to help create a better life for the people and communities we are in and even those who have never heard of us. We will strive to do our part to change the world one decision and one effort at a time.
We support organizations that are good stewards of the resources provided. We aren’t endorsing or recommending a particular cause here. We welcome and support individuals of all races, creeds and political persuasions. We strongly encourage you to do your own homework when supporting these or any other organizations. Please contact us if you have concerns or questions.
A Child’s Hope International
A Child’s Hope International is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation serving orphan and vulnerable children locally and worldwide through four channels of care:
- Orphan Care
- Foster Care
- Humanitarian Relief
We believe in giving back and participating in local and effective business initiatives. We think bigger and dream of what can happen with long term commitment from local business leaders, community partners, cooperatives and social entrepreneurs. We act locally by:
- Participating in and helping out our local small business incubators.
- Providing scholarships
- Creating collaborations with social entrepreneurs that focus on social issues with the focus of creating change in their communities and throughout the world.
Our environmental initiatives include:
100% Green Power for Our Facilities
- 100% Wind Power for our Operations
- 100% Alternative Energy for our other locations. These incule solar, biogas and wind
Green and Sustainable Shipping
- Green and Sustainable Shipping Methods includes Eco Responsible Packaging, Recycled or Recyclable Packaging and Sustainable Packaging Materials.
- Carbon Neutral Shipping is standard for all available shipments. Our carbon neutral shipping is provided by UPS and our other shipping partners. This method offsets the climate impact of the carbon emissions that result from shipping your packages. By working with globally recognized certification and validation groups, we have extended our ongoing efforts to reduce fuel use, conserve energy, recycle, and operate responsibly. Learn more about our shipping methods here.
Sanitation and Water Improvements – Local and Global
- We support sanitation projects and clean water initiatives in both our local communities as well as around the globe.
- Our global projects include restrooms for underserved areas, bio restrooms, wastewater treatment, new wells, well redevelopment, greywater projects, waterway cleanup and water reuse projects.
- Donating our equipment, time and other resources to help facilities and communities with troubled environmental issues, water treatment and wastewater treatment.