Revision Date: 05/19/2018
Who We Are
Our website addresses and applications are: https://mceprocess.com, https://store.mceprocess.com, *.mceprocess.com
Our Commitment To Your Privacy
MCE Process (“Company” or “We” or “Us”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit mceprocess.com, or use the MCE Process application, regardless of whether you access or use the site or application on a desktop or a mobile device (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Besides through the Website, this policy applies to information we collect:
- On our help ticketing system;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Us.
- offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries, or customers).
Children under 16 must provide parental consent before using the Website. Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at MCE Process, 707 Miamisburg Centerville Rd. Suite 202, Dayton, OH 45459.
What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address or any other information the website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your postal code, zip code or country of residence; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners and customers who may have collected information from you and sent it to us for order processing.
The Data we collect depends on how our Services are used. Sometimes we receive Data directly, such as when an account is created, transactions are submitted through our website or Services, the forms used, or we receive an email. Other times, we get Data by recording interactions with our Services by, for example, using technologies like cookies and web beacons. We also get Data from third parties, like our financial partners or identity verification services.
The collection and use of data from a variety of sources is essential to our ability to provide our Services – and to help keep the Services safe. Data is critical in helping us to increase the safety of Your interactions with our Services, online payments, and reduce the risk of fraud and other harmful activity.
Subject to these Terms, in the course of your use of the Services or by communication with us, MCE Process or by third-party vendors contracted by us will collect use, disclose, store, process, and transfer to the United States and/or other countries the following information (Collectively your “Private Information”):
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Details of transactions you carry out through MCE Process. You may be required to provide financial information, such as a credit card number, to access or pay for our products and services. This information is passed directly and securely to our payment processor, Stripe. You may review Stripe’s security and privacy policies at https://stripe.com/us/privacy.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer or device warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone, fax or by contacting customer service.
Additional Cookie Information:
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Visiting the login page sets a temporary cookie that aids compatibility with some alternate login methods. This cookie contains no personal data and expires after 1 hour.
This site adds the following cookies to help users resume job submissions that they have started but have not completed:
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our website and application uses Google Analytics. You can opt out and learn more at the Google Privacy and Compliance Page.
Information You Provide to Us
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through MCE Process may include but is not limited to:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or application. This includes information provided at the time of requesting services or inquiring about orders. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or the services we offer.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your account Registration Data;
- Personal information including but not limited to your name, address, email address, and phone number;
- Business information including but not limited to company name, company address, company email address, coworker’s name, coworker’s email address, company phone number, company fax number, company size and business type;
- Your customer’s information that you provide us or through your customer’s interaction with the Products or Services;
- Account information from Add-ons and other third-party services you use in conjunction with our Products or Services;
- Any other information you provide us, such as other contact or application information;
- Your payment method and/or other billing information. You may be required to provide financial information, such as a credit card number, to access our services, but this information is passed directly and securely to our payment processor, Stripe. You may review Stripe’s security and privacy policies at https://stripe.com/us/privacy.;
- Data about your use or your customer’s use of the Products or Services, such as but not limited to interactions with the user interface to the Products or Services, computers or devices you connect to the Products or Services with, the frequency and size of data transfers, and information you use to describe yourself or your customer; and
- Data required for operation of the Products or Services such as but not limited to information you submit to, publish with, or transfer through to the Services; and
- The nature of your inquiry or information submitted.
- Other Data that we may collect include:
- Browser and device data such as domain names, IP addresses, device type, operating system, browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, add-ons, versions and information on how many visits each application or page receives and specific information on what pages consumers visit.
- Transaction data, such as purchases, purchase amount, date of purchase, and payment method;
- Cookie and tracking technology data, such as time spent on the Services, pages visited, language preferences, and other anonymous traffic data; and
- Company data, such as a company’s legal structure, product and service offerings, jurisdiction, company records.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information we collect from you or your customer that you provide to us or your customer may be used in one of the following ways:
- To present MCE Process and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or your customer;
- To present you with our informational newsletter, from which you can unsubscribe at any time from the e-mail containing such newsletter;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To send you notification of changes or updates to the Products or Services;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- For any other purpose with your consent;
- In the case of individual data subjects in the EU, for any purpose for which the data controller who has exported your data to us requests us to use your information, unless such purpose is contrary to U.S. federal or state law;
- To provide you with notices about your account;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To personalize your experience or your customer’s experience;
- To improve our website, software, products and applications;
- To improve customer service;
- To respond to inquiries, send service notices and provide customer support;
- To process payments,communicate regarding a payment, transactions, confirm orders;
- To send tracking notifications via the the third party shipping carrier’s tracking system or for other features requested;
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To conduct manual or systematic monitoring for fraud and other harmful activity;
- For audits, regulatory purposes, and compliance with industry standards;
- To develop new products;
- To improve or modify our Services;
- To authenticate you as the requestor; and
- To conduct aggregate analysis and develop business intelligence that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of, our business.
The IP address of visitors, user ID of logged in users, and username of login attempts are conditionally logged to check for malicious activity and to protect the site from specific kinds of attacks. Examples of conditions when logging occurs include login attempts, log out requests, requests for suspicious URLs, changes to site content, and password updates. This information is retained for 30 days.
Do not track signals
We currently do not respond to do not track signals from your web browser as there currently is no fixed standard for do not track signals.
Who We Share Your Data With
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that is not personal information, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subprocessors we use in conjunction with your account, products and services:
- Stripe – payment processor
- PayPal – payment processor
- Help Scout – support ticket system
- Google Cloud – server infrastructure
- Amazon Web Services – server infrastructure
- G Suite by Google Cloud– email delivery
- Sendgrid – email delivery
- Zapier – Messaging, Email and Data Processing, Automation
- Twilio – Messaging and Telephony
- Cortera – business information, credit and automated decision making
- Akismet – We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of MCE Process’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other legal purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. Depending on your location, you may have certain rights with respect to your information, such as: (i) data access and portability (including the right to obtain a copy of your personal data you provided to MCE Process, through your account or by contacting us at email@example.com ); (ii) data correction (including the ability to update your personal data, through your account or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org ); (iii) data deletion (including the right to have MCE Process delete your personal information, except information we are required to retain, by contacting us at email@example.com ), or we may delete your data if we are instructed to do so by our customers who export your personal information to us, except for information we are required to retain; and (iv) withdrawal of consent or objection to processing (including, in limited circumstances, the right to ask MCE Process to stop processing your personal data, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org ).
How Long We Retain Your Data, Backups and Retention Period
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We may also retain your Private Information in backups for a reasonable period of time, ever after the termination of your account or your relationship with us governed by these Terms. We will not share Private Information in backups with third parties unless compelled to by law. Accordingly, even if You close Your Account, we will retain certain Data to meet our obligations required or permitted by law.
Security logs are retained for 30 days.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Corrections and Requested Deletion
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by using your ‘account‘ or ‘profile’ section of our site, sending us a request that credibly shows error by submitting a request to us via email at email@example.com or by writing to us at our mailing address. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
MCE Process shall, upon request and promptly using commercially reasonable efforts, correct, delete, and/or block Private Information from further processing and/or use.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at MCE Process, 707 Miamisburg Centerville Rd. Suite 202, Dayton, OH 45459 United States.
As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at anytime by logging into their control panel and going to the ‘Edit Profile’ or ‘Account’ or ‘User’ page.
Our Commitment To Securing Data
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct and secure use of information, we have implemented a variety of appropriate physical, electronic, and operational procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. We offer the use of a secure server and employ High-Grade encryption technology in all areas of the site when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. This includes online ordering, payments, applications, related requests, and most other forms.
All supplied sensitive/credit information is passed directly and securely to our subprocessor.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers unless explicitly requested or required by law or law enforcement agency. If you use a payment or subscription service with us, all credit information is passed directly and securely to our payment processor.
To ensure the latest security features on your browser or device, security professionals recommend that you download and install the latest version of Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari. If you are using a mobile device, check to make sure you have the most recent version of the secure browser for your device.
All information you provide to us is stored or transmitted on our secure servers behind firewalls. We encrypt any information you provide with SSL technology. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of MCE Process, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of all information via the internet is not completely secure without extreme measures in place. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to MCE Process. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
What Data Breach Procedures We Have In Place
We will notify you by email to the primary email address specified in your account, through your provided contact information or through a notice inside the MCE Process website or application. If you believe your information may have been a part of a data breach, please email email@example.com or contact us by using our contact information below.
Additional Security Information can be found at the security page: https://mceprocess.com/kb/security/
Additional Responsible Disclosure, Report a Bug and Bug Bounty information can be found: https://mceprocess.com/knowledgebase/bug-bounty-program/
Additional Site Information
MCE Process will not be liable for damages of any kind whatsoever resulting from or arising out of your use of our products, Services, applications or web site.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://mceprocess.com/company/tos/
MCE Process, LLC
707 Miamisburg Centerville Rd
Dayton, OH 45459
Sensitive Information. Because email communications are not always secure, please do not include credit card or other sensitive Data (such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, health, or the like) in your emails to us.