Yes, Carbon Neutral Shipping is Standard for all available shipments and part of our causes and global initiatives. Our carbon neutral shipping from UPS and our other shipping partners offsets the climate impact of the carbon emissions that result from your shipping. By working with globally recognized certification and validation groups, we extend our ongoing efforts to reduce fuel use, conserve energy, recycle, and operate responsibly.
We also use Eco Responsible Packaging and Procedures, Recycled Packaging, Recyclable Packaging and Sustainable Packaging Materials.
- 100% of our packaging is Recyclable
- 100% of our packaging is made from Recycled or Renewable Resources
- Our Recycled Packaging contains between 14% to 100% Recycled Content
- We right-size shipments to minimize waste and maximize efficiency
- We reuse packaging materials. You might receive your package in boxes or materials that don’t look brand new. Don’t be alarmed, we reuse boxes and packaging until they are no longer suitable for safe shipping. We then donate them to be recycled or recycle them locally so they can be turned into other valuable post-consumer products.
Learn more about our Eco Responsible Packaging here.