20040 CLX OnLine Chlorine Residual Monitor
$3,360.07 On Sale
Product Description, Details and Info
20040 CLX OnLine Chlorine Monitor
User selectable features and innovative design sets the new HF Scientific CLX OnLine Residual Chlorine Monitor apart from the Hach CL17 and the rest of the competition. The chlorine monitor cycle times are adjustable from 110 seconds to 10 minutes. The CLX chlorine residual monitor comes with 4-20mA and Modbus outputs that can control chemical feed pumps and user settable alarms. ÊThe CLX Chlorine Meter features lower operating and maintenance costs. The chlorine monitor features a new flow through design that maintains cuvette cleanliness and allows for viewing of optical operations. The strong, shatterproof case of the chlorine analyzer opens to facilitate reagent replacement and also allows easy access to all service functions. ÊUp to 30 days or more of unattended operation and low chemical usage = low operating cost for you.
- Excellent Hach CL17 Alternative / Replacement – Save $$$ and time
- USEPA Approved Chlorine Monitor -Êaccording to 40 CFR 140.74
- Free or Total Chlorine Analyzer
- Easy Change from Free or Total Chlorine Monitor – the only difference is the reagents
- Low Operating Costs and Low Cost Reagents
- Low Reagent use translates into low operating cost of pennies a day
- User Selectable Cycle Times
- Cycle times are adjustable – 110 seconds to 10 minutes
- Reliable and Proven -ÊStandard Method 4500-CI G, DPD colorimetric method
- Uses inexpensive DPD chemistry rather than expensive electrodes
- Designed for unattended operation – 30 days or more…
- Microprocessor based technology ensures high quality at the industry’s lowest price
- Drinking Water, Wastewater, Ballast Water, Industrial Process and More
- The CLX Chlorine Meter comes complete with an operating manual or download the CLX Manual here
Alarms and Output
- Two user selectable alarms for sample concentration
- 1) 4-20mA output and RS-485 Modbus included
USEPA Accepted Method
- Lloyds Register Test Specification for Vibration and 22 Degree Tilt Test. En 60954: 2002 Section 8.2, 8.4, 8.7, Specification test No1: Section 14
- IEC 6-parameter Environmental Marine Test for high humidity, high temperature (86¡C), low temperature (-5¡C), salt spray
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) for marine use
Reagents must be purchased separately.
Made in the USA
|Range||0 – 10 mg/l (Ask about our Extended 0-15 mg/l unit) Free or Total|
|Cycle time||User selectable: 110 seconds – 10 minutes|
|Accuracy||0-6 mg/l – ±5% or 0.03 mg/l of CL2 whichever is greater|
|6-10 mg/l – ±10%|
|Method||USEPA accepted DPD method of analysis for measuring Free or Total Chlorine|
|Standard outputs||4-20 mA and RS-485 with Modbus|
|User alarms||2 User selectable alarms for sample concentration|
|Operating temperature||0¡ – 40¡C (32¡ to 104¡F)|
|Input pressure||5 – 150 psi|
|Enclosure||ABS plastic, NEMA 4X, IP66|
|Power||100 – 240 volt auto switchable 47 – 63hz|
|Certifications||CE, UL, CSA,(ETL, ETLc), ABS, IEC, Lloyds|
|Shipping dimensions||16″ x 16″ x 10″ (41cm x 41cm x 26cm)|
|Shipping weight||8 lbs (3.6 kg)|
- Lower cost purchase, maintain and own than Hach CL17 or other chlorine monitors
- More reliable than reagentless or amperiometric sensors
- Pressure Regulator Included – Just plumb to the bottom of the CLX
- No Standpipe to build or Installation Kit to buy
- JAW Reagents for the CLX (or CL17) are less expensive and have a shelf life of 5 years and no freezing!
Free Chlorine Reagents
Total Chlorine Reagents
CLX Online Chlorine Monitor Overview Video
Product Technical Specifications
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 8 in|
Add requested items to the cart. Click “Download Quote ” button at bottom of cart.
Use our quote request form below.
✅ Ships Usually By: 06/21/2019 - 06/26/2019
Shipping Options Are Calculated in the Cart
- Add the item to the cart – “Add to Cart / Quote” button.
- Enter ship to address / ZIP / Postal Code to see the shipping options available in the CART.
- All shipping options will be displayed. FREE SHIPPING is available for select items.
- Check out the time in transit time maps here.
- Most of our orders are deliverd to our customers in 1-3 days after the carrier picks up the package.
Time Sensitive Delivery?
- Yes, please enter your UPS. FedEx, DHL or Freight / LTL Shipper account # at checkout.
- Yes, on a limited basis per product and per location. Please call first as all items are not stocked locally.
- We ship orders all over the world to most countries (180+ currently) as permitted by law.
To get an estimated international shipping cost: